Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pesto stuffed chicken parmesan

I made this pesto cheese stuffed chicken breast a few weeks ago, and I promised I would make it again in the form of chicken parmesan.  So I did. I'm a blogger of my word.

Some of the girls came over to work on some more wedding projects (I know, I'm a bridezilla for making my bridesmaids help me with crafty wedding crap, but I do pay them well in dinner, wine, and loads of veggies from my garden to take home with them...I'm really not all evil!) and this was very easy to throw together without much fuss but with much mouth drool for them.

When I made the batch of the chicken, I made a double batch so I could freeze a pan of chicken for later. I simply thawed it, baked it, threw it on top of a bed of spagetti with sauce, and topped it with a slice of fresh mozz! FRESH MOZZ, I said!! That stuff is the reason I wake up in the morning, the reason babies are made, and all things that are right in this world....I literally have to threaten my own fingers with my cutting knife or I will continuously juggle the stuff right into my mouth as I slice it.

Anyway, throw the mozz on the chicken for the last 5 minutes of bake time, and set it atop your pasta like the trophy it is...and here you have it, folks. Pesto stuffed chicken parmesan.


Oh, oh, OHHH! Canon is sending me a new lense for my camera (the other one bit the dust and is what they call "hunting" instead of zooming) for freeeeeee! One year warranty and all.  That means you get better pictures again soon...no shadows and junk. Be ready :)




Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment