Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Buffalo chicken wraps

You want this, and you want it now. Believe me.  Super simple, easy to keep in the fridge for leftovers that are just as good as the originals, and under 500 calories for dinner.  What else do you want? You could cover it with glitter if you need more, but I'm happy with what I've got!

2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 stalks celery
2 T Frank's hot sauce
4 cups lettuce
4 large jalapeno cheddar tortillas
8 T Ken's light ranch

The original recipe called for 2 oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, and 2 oz blue cheese as well. I'm not big on blue cheese and the other stuff seemed like overkill, I just wanted a simple buffalo chicken wrap!

Bake the chicken breast in the oven until there is no pink left. Slice into small pieces and add Frank's hot sauce, mix well. Add diced celery to the chicken for crunch and then layer it on a tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and light ranch before rolling up into a wrap. Done. Yep, you're done. And I bet it's gone in less time than it took to roll it up. 

Main Man: "That was really good for you?"
Me: "Yeppers"
Main Man: "Wow...I'm really full too. Good work, wife."

He makes me smile. And so do these wraps. Get yoself some smiles!  :)



Fat Stats:
450 cals
10 g fat
7 WW PP

I am entering this recipe in the MrFood.com easy weeknight meals contest!! We'll see how we do :)



Pin It



1 comment:

  1. Yummm! I have to try this. Thanks for the recipe! :-)
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete