Monday, April 9, 2012

Rosemary ranch chicken

Or as the blog I got the recipe from called it....The most delicious chicken in the whole wide world!!  How could you not make something that claims you will scream in ecstasy from the taste in your mouth? It was hook, line, and sinker for me...

This blog is insane, by the way.  Tons of fresh, yummy recipes...some have a lot of ingredients but there are quite a few that are very easy to replicate.  This one looks like a lot of components but I realized when I stumbled upon it that I had every single ingredient at home already...no trip to the store makes this girl a happy camper even before I taste the food! You should definitely click here and go check it out! But before you do that, throw this marinade together so your chicken can soak up all the loveliness that is this rosemary ranch chicken breast up in order to stuff it in your face ASAP!

1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup ranch dressing (I used light ranch)
3 T Worcestershire sauce
1 T rosemary
2 t salt
1 t lemon jice
1 t white vinegar
1/4 t ground black pepper, or to taste
1 t white sugar, or to taste
1 t garlic powder
dash of Montreal steak seasoning (or any other steak seasoning)

Stir together all ingredients in a bowl and then add to a baggie with chicken breasts in it to marinate for 24 hours.


Preheat the grill for medium-high heat and grill chicken for 8-12 minutes, or until it's no longer pink in the middle and the juices run clear.



I love grilled chicken. Just love it. But it does tend to get dried out if you don't cook it correctly, so keep an eye not to overdo it. This marinade is in my recipe box to use again, it gives more flavor than the standard Italian dressing marinade, and is a little thicker so it seems to stick to the meat better. I realized the week I made this that I had 3 meats marinating all at once waiting to be thrown on the grill each night for dinner...can you get any easier than just tossing fully flavored meat on the grill and getting a veggie to pair it with? No, you can't. And if you can, pretty please let me know how! Happy Monday, all! :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment