Monday, July 11, 2011

Pomegranite margaritas

This has to be easy if I had a boy make them, right? Especially an Irlbeck boy by the name of Curt.  I had some leftover pomegranite juice from the pork chop glaze I did a few weeks ago and had gotten some tequila for the beer margaritas for the party so it just seemed like these were fate for the hot Saturday afternoon we spent cooking for the 4th of July party....it was meant to be.  I knew I had to make these when I saw them on the Dainty Chef's blog a while back: http://www.daintychef-krissy.blogspot.com/

1 can 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
2 cups water
2 cups gold tequila
2 cups pomegranite juice
1 cup triple sec (we skipped this and added more tequila instead, as I didn't have triple sec on hand)
5 limes to garnish

Pretty self explanatory from here....mix and serve with ice!!  Look, he even made it pretty for the blog with limes floating in there..

No comments:

Post a Comment